Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Ugh, my eyes

Man oh man are my eyes hurtin right now, beat it though! It didnt really seem like 120 levels, but then again the math adds up I guess. Good game, now to rest my eyes.

3d logic 3d logic

30 Levels.....

It is 1:31 AM and I have just won all 30 levels......I just want to thank you for only having 30 levels so I can now go to sleep. Great game.

Four Second Frenzy Four Second Frenzy

Someone ban Jimson7

This game was awesome. I hadnt planned on writing a review however the review by jimson7 forced me to. That guy put a link to several virus's in his review, someone ban that guy. Anyways ive always been a fan of these games and hope for more. I especially liked the zombie and beer game. Keep up the great work!

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

Awesome Game

Been addicted to the game for quite awhile now and finally have a score to be proud of of 709. I gave ya 3 for humor because of whats written on the screen inbetween rounds. Great job on this simple addicting game.

Flying Spaghetti Monster Flying Spaghetti Monster

Ha, Attack of the Show!

Ha, I was playing this for a bit and put it in my favorites. Then while I was watching Attack of the Show a few days later they played it on the show and I was stunned. Great game man, create some more FSM games!

PlasmicSteve responds:

Thanks, man. Next comes an RPG of heaven, where you can interact with the strippers!!....and the...beer!!!! volcano!!!!!

(junk)MarioVSonic(BETA) (junk)MarioVSonic(BETA)

YAY MARIO!

Damn talk bout awesome! I mean its like a mvie all i have to do is click the play button and watch sonic die! its like special hidden camera version of watch mario kick the living shit outta sonic! Awesome I love it when mario wins ALL my 5 are belong to this buddy!

TheComet responds:

Thanks, but I really need some action script codes for random # generation and adding it into an if-then statement.
Appearantly you missed his attack often :P
I'm working on the full game atm, going awefully slowely noe that I've started Mario's Life (not the Mario's Life Level 1, that's from 2000 :P)
Well, since you're that estastic about the game, I'll try to see if I can't speed up making it. I'm working on some kickout moves atm :)

Idiot Test Idiot Test

Wow

Alright when i saw the questins i thought back to myself "hey! these were the exact same questins as the mensa test questins i got in that one email" so i put down all the right answers (not EXACT perfect wording as the "answer" and when i thought i got a 100% it said im stupid..............right.